On Novermber 26th, I posted a summary on the first 30-days of JamGrass.net. Since then the site has experienced a significant growth in readership. Total unique visitors to the site has increased about 350% in just 15-days, thanks in large part to content coverage from our friends at JamBase, The Grateful Web, YEMblog, Dreamspider Publicity & Events, Margaret Willard, Bluegrass Today, and many supporters in the Facebook and Twitter communities. The most popular content to date:
- Pondering the Yonder – 30 Years of PHISHgrass
- Minnesota’s Trampled by Turtles Brings the Cool to Athens, GA
- Soul/Funk Supergroup The Nth Power Visits Atlanta’s Vinyl on Sunday
- JamGrass.net Recommends – Tony Rice
- Leftover Salmon Couldn’t Be “Better” at The Variety Playhouse on Halloween
By far, the most popular video on our YouTube channel features Dave Rawlings Machine covering the Grateful Dead’s “Deal.” Thanks to JamBase.com, the video generated more than 4K views to date.
What can you as a reader do to support JamGrass.net?
–Make purchases through our Amazon Associate Program account. Remember, JamGrass.net will donate 100% of the proceeds generated from purchases made through our account for the rest of 2013 to the Tony Rice Foundation.
–Follow JamGrass.net on Facebook
–Follow JamGrass.net on Twitter
–Follow JamGrass.net on Spotify
–Follow JamGrass.net on YouTube